What does this service provide for my business?
ChamberHR has been developed by Quest to provide you with a free human resources solution delivered via a dedicated human resources helpline and website. You will have unlimited access to the following services:
- A 24/7 human resource helpline with qualified and experienced HR advisers.
- Guidance from experienced, qualified HR professionals.
- Advice on good HR practice.
- Assistance regarding the use and interpretation of the contents of the ChamberHR Website.
- A compliant Contract of Employment.
- A compliant Employee Handbook.
- A compliant Health and Safety Policy.
- A description of the law and considerations relating to the major pieces of legislation covering employment law and health and safety.
- Access to a library of hundreds of downloadable policies, forms, documents, letters, templates and fact sheets.
- Preferential rates for bespoke human resource and health and safety consultancy.
- A ‘My Account’ area which includes a documents store.
- An online health check.
- Access to document validation, pre-employment checks and written advice.
Further peace of mind is provided as the ChamberHR solution is complementary to the existing Chamber Legal Expenses Scheme. Consequently, not only will you receive proactive advice through ChamberHR but also reactive insurance to cover the cost of representation and awards in respect of Employment Tribunal claims (subject to terms and conditions).
How do I access this service?
Helpline: Call 01455 852037
Website: Visit https://chamberdonc.questcover.com/office/then log in using your unique username password for HR services.