Your Chamber Services & Benefits
Westfield Health Wellbeing Plan and Health Calendar
Gold Silver Bronze Renew
What does this service provide for my business?
In an ideal world, we’d all be ‘well beings’. Unfortunately, the pressures of work and life mean we’re not always able to achieve this. In the real world, it’s often difficult to determine who is a well being and who isn’t. Someone may look like they’re coping really well, but the reality could be far different.
That’s why Westfield Health have extended their offering from health cash plans and surgery choices to provide a more holistic approach, taking care of employees in both body and mind.
Here are just some of the ways Westfield Health can help you to take care of your most important asset, your staff:
Health Calendar or The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre
Choose between two ready-made annual wellbeing engagement programmes depending on whether you prefer an online or an offline solution. Both provide targeted promotions to engage your staff in improving their health and wellbeing. Your Chamber membership gives you access to a 25% discount on the standard pricing for the Health Calendar or The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre and prices start from just £412.50 + VAT for businesses with up to 10 employees.
- With 24 topics to choose from, you choose the 12 topics that best meet the needs of your organisation for your annual health calendar.
- Each month you’ll receive a communication pack which includes campaign announcement text and weekly promotional top-tip messages to keep the campaign alive – all you have to do is send out the communications.
- Your monthly communication pack will include three fact sheets, a poster and a support leaflet signposting your people to national support agencies associated with the topic.
The Wellbeing Plan online resource centre
- Select your programme from the 16 topics available. Each has a video, podcast, factsheets and personal training plan.
- Each month we’ll send you text to announce the topic of the month, along with weekly top-tip messages to keep the campaign alive and drive engagement with the website.
- You’ll have access to a real-time dashboard providing engagement statistics.
- You can use the website as a resource to support the delivery of your other health and wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
- Employees have unlimited access to the website, accessible from work or home.
Westfield Health’s wider health and wellbeing programme includes:
- Health and lifestyle screening days
- Wellbeing Workshops
- Dial up seminars (webinars)
- Lifestyle coaching days
- Mental Health First Aid Training Courses….and more.
How do I access this service?