The Kings Awards for Enterprise
The Kings Awards for Enterprise are the most prestigious awards for UK businesses. Winning an Award offers benefits such as global recognition, increased business growth and boosting staff morale.
The Kings Awards for Enterprise are for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of:
- International Trade
- Sustainable Development
- Promoting Opportunity Through Social Mobility
To apply for the Kings Award for Enterprise your organisation must:
- be based in the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
- file its Company Tax Returns with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- be a self-contained enterprise that markets its own products or services and is under its own management
- have at least 2 full-time UK employees or part-time equivalents
- demonstrate strong corporate social responsibility
Your organisation can be a business or non-profit.
Each of the award categories has additional entry criteria.
Visit the GOV.UK website for more details about the eligibility criteria for each category.
Application forms for 2024 are available below with the final date for submission being midday 12th September 2023.
The International Trade Forum will be able to support you through the application process.
There is nothing to lose, but a lot to gain in winning an Award, so please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss it further.
William Beckett: 07968 726973, firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Edwards: 07778 460497, email@example.com