This year’s event is going virtual, and we have developed an exciting platform to showcase your business, further education or training to future employees.
As an exhibitor you could reach over 4,000 local young people who are eager to learn about career pathways in the area.
Exhibit with us and get
- Virtual exhibition space where learners can find out more about your business and the types of roles available as well as register their interest in the business to find out more
- Network with other businesses and organisations involved in the event
- Advertise live opportunities on our jobs board
- Host an activity, keynote or event on the main stage
- Run activities with a small group of seven learners through our live ‘table talks’ – this will give you the chance to meet with small groups of learners who will pre-book activities with you
For just £99 your virtual exhibition stand will be live for one week
To express an interest in hosting or delivering other sessions on the main stage or in the table talks please complete the form and a member of the team will be in touch with more details