Your Chamber Services & Benefits
Zero-carbon services with ENGIE
What does this service provide for my business?
The next ten years will be vital to address the climate crisis. The time is now for communities, businesses and individuals to enact change. ENGIE is well placed as the partner of choice to help businesses in the transition to a zero-carbon future.
In partnership with Doncaster Chamber of Commerce, ENGIE have established a package of zero-carbon services which are accessible for local business; these include:
- ENGIE Business Services
- ENGIE offer a range of services helping businesses become zero-carbon
- ENGIE’s Energy Roadmaps provide businesses with a logical programme of zero-carbon interventions with consideration to the member’s budget
- ENGIE Energy Supply
- Shifting local business energy supply to a 100% renewable electricity tariff without any additional cost
- ENGIE offer the ‘Best Price or £500 cashback’ to demonstrate our commitment to offering the Chamber of Commerce members the best price
- ENGIE Electric Vehicles
- ENGIE will support business transition from a petrol/diesel fleet to a clean and green electric solution
- ENGIE manufacture, install and operate all charge points, meaning a one stop shop for businesses converting to electric
How do I access this service?
ENGIE’s team of zero-carbon experts will work with local businesses to develop a service quote which is wholly bespoke to the needs of the member. ENGIE guarantees to provide a highly competitive quote in the first instance and will be offering some exclusive discounts to ensure the zero-carbon transition is affordable for all.
To take advantage of ENGIE’s zero-carbon services, please contact the following:
ENGIE Business Services
The ENGIE Business Services team would be delighted to engage local businesses and develop a bespoke zero-carbon consultancy package. For more information, please call 03336660276 or email: email@example.com
ENGIE Energy Supply
To get a quote for energy supply, all Chamber members have to do is call 03336660276 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a quote. You will need to inform us that you are a Chamber of Commerce member.
ENGIE Electric Vehicles
ENGIE’s Electric Vehicle team would be happy to meet Chamber members to discuss your transition to an electric fleet. To arrange a site visit and receive a bespoke quotation, please contact Alex Munnery (Business Development Manager) at email@example.com or 07970287285.