Your Chamber Services & Benefits
Charity Key Core Prime
*Additional fees apply for this service
As part of our ongoing efforts to help members that trade overseas, the British Chambers of Commerce has identified that many small and mid-sized businesses ambitions for growth are being hindered by currency volatility and expensive international payments. To help you protect your business against adverse rate fluctuations and minimise your international payment costs, we’ve partnered with specialists moneycorp.
Join over 350 Chamber members who use moneycorp.
What does this service provide for my business?
Whether you’re importing or exporting, paying overseas suppliers or managing international payroll with moneycorp you’ll benefit from:
- Exclusive exchange rates and discounts: we'll give you access to exchange rates cloesr to the interbank market - often up to 2% better than other providers
- Expert service and market guidance: founded in 1979, moneycorp dealers will tailor their services to your business and provide a level of service the banks often find too resource intensive
- Fast, easy payments: access 100+ currencies online or over the phone and manage your account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device.
- Free foreign exchange health check: practical to help you protect your bottom line from rate volatility
- Free currency holding accounts: currency accounts can cost up to £20 a month with high street banks
- Free tools and market intelligence: stay one step ahead with a host of free tools and charts. Set personal rate alerts then sit back as moneycorp monitor the markets on your behalf.
Exclusive member offer: Free foreign exchange health check, worth £250, which will assess your businesses foreign exchange requirements, to help you pin-point where you could improve your margins. The assessment will review: exchange rates, transfer fees, speed of payments, the impact of currency movements on your payments, hedging policy, credit terms and online capabilities.
How do I access this service?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0808 1635 138