Business Awards Key Dates
Although the event itself does not take place until the very end of the calendar year, there are a lot of other milestones leading up to the Doncaster Business Awards.
Below are all of the key dates that you need to be aware of as an entrant.
- 23rd June: Awards Entries Open
- 28th July – Entries Close
- 6th September – Finalists Announced
- 18th September – 29th September: Finalists Interviewed*
- 7th December: Doncaster Business Awards Ceremony
* Please note, submitting a nomination form only constitutes the first part of the Business Awards entry process. After an initial stage of judging, finalists will be shortlisted and then invited to participate in interviews to determine the overall winners.
These interviews will take place sometime between the 18th of September and 29th of September 2023, so do ensue that this window is reserved in your diary. We cannot offer alternative dates.