Kaizen Continuous Improvement overview
Get overview of Kaizen methodologies, strategies, tools and how to implement them in the workplace, when beginning the process improvement pathway.
Who the Kaizen Continuous Improvement course is for
Suitable for all.
What you'll learn
- The need to continuously improve
- Identify the types of improvement that can be made as part of continuous improvement (CI)
- Learn how waste can be identified and eliminated
- Use benchmarking to measure workplace performance
- Select the best type of improvement to be applied to the workplace
- Carry out the 12-step continuous improvement cycle
- Recognise the key factors to achieve a successful Kaizen event
- Apply performance indicating