- A UK resident
- 19+ (on the 31 August 2020)
- Not registered on any Apprenticeship programme
If yes, contact us to check if you are eligible to study this course for FREE.
Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity overview
Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies are legally required to follow a set of practices to tackle discrimination and ensure equality for their employees. If you want to learn about equality and diversity in different contexts, this course will give you a great understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in society today. You will gain an insight into the wide-ranging legislation that’s needed to create a workplace centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
Benefits of completing Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity course
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of current legislation and the key principles surrounding equality and diversity
What you'll learn
- Equality and Diversity in Society
- Equality and Diversity in the Community
- Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
To start the course, please complete the form and a representative will be in touch with further instruction.