Improving our Performance in the Workplace overview
Learn how to improve at work through your own actions and ethos, to identify those in others and maximise your performance as a team.
Who the Improving our Performance in the Workplace course is for
Suitable for anyone who wants to improve their work performance.
What you'll learn
- Understanding and recognising the benefits, value, necessity and impact of assertive behaviour and skills in the workplace to develop own performance and potential
- Recognising personal styles and their impact at work
- Identifying and overcoming personal barriers to assertiveness and self-confidence when engaging and working with others
- Understanding the impact of passive, assertive and aggressive behaviour on individuals, teams and businesses
- Tips, techniques and approaches to improving assertiveness and self-confidence in potential conflict situations, difficult conversations to achieve win-win outcomes and maintain positive, supportive and productive working relationships with others