Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills overview
Learn how to identify the root cause of an issue, compile and select the appropriate countermeasure and how to action and monitor improvements.
Who the Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Skills course is for
Suitable for managers and supervisors.
What you'll learn
- The Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Wheel
- Stages of identifying, analysing problems and selecting and proposing best fit solutions to a range of situations
- Understanding the process of Root Cause Analysis in problem-solving
- Plan, Do, Check, Act as a method of analysing work performance, deviations and workplace results
- Understanding common analytical and visual methods including fishbone, 5s and stream mapping
- Tips and techniques to develop problem-solving and decision-making skills in the workplace using self-assessment and reflective learning
- Developing a structured, systematic approach to problem-solving and decision-making for own use in workplace