Preparing for Management overview
Learn how to transition from a hands-on role within a team to management positions involving time management, staff responsibilities, achieving area targets and reporting to a higher level.
Who the Preparing for Management course is for
Suitable for managers, team leaders and supervisors.
What you'll learn
- Preparing to transition from team leader or supervisor into a management or wider leadership role
- What is expected of managers in the workplace? Understanding HR, employment law, compliance and other organisational expectations and responsibilities of those above and those below
- Skills and personal qualities of effective managers and leaders in today’s workplaces
- Formulating a personal action plan for your own management development
- Self-assessment and reflection on current strengths and areas for development
2x half days