Preparing for a Job Role Change overview
Learn how to analyse your strengths and improve on your weaknesses, create a better CV that will make you stand out and how to show others “you at your best”.
Who the Preparing for a Job Role Change course is for
Suitable for anyone who may be changing roles internally or having a total change of career.
What you'll learn
- Preparing for changes in employment circumstances
- Carrying out a personal skills and aspiration analysis using SWOT and other methods
- Preparing a stand-out CV for different employers and types of roles
- Interview skills, tips and techniques
- Developing skills, attitudes, characteristics that employers value in any workplace
- Managing your own time, motivation and aspirations using SMART objective setting
4x half days