Managing the Transition from Team Member to Team Leader overview
Learn the responsibilities of a leader, how to lead your team, how to manage your team and how to adapt to your new role at work.
Who the Managing the Transition from Team Member to Team Leader course is for
Suitable for anyone who is transitioning to or planning for a promotion into a leadership role.
What you'll learn
- The nature, scope, role and responsibilities of a team leader
- Planning to assert yourself effectively with team members
- What the transition means for individuals in terms of challenges and opportunities
- An introduction to leadership styles
- Planning and maintaining team performance and good working relationships
- Personal development planning to plan, manage and review the transition back in the workplace