Managing Time, Stress and Workload in the Workplace overview
Learn how to manage your time, targets and time constraints while maintaining a work-life balance to minimise stress on you and your team.
Who the Managing Time, Stress and Workload in the Workplace course is for
Suitable for managers, team leaders and supervisors.
What you'll learn
- The difference between “stress” and “pressure”
- Why effective time and stress management is so important to health, welfare and performance?
- How to recognise and respond to realistic and unrealistic expectations and demands of others
- Practical tips and techniques to help prioritise tasks, activities and workload demands effectively
- Identifying personal stress indicators and coping strategies
- Work-life balance – making informed choices and decisions