Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace overview
Understand the need for change, and how to select, plan, manage and monitor change including people and structural barriers to change.
Who the Managing and Implementing Change in the Workplace course is for
Suitable for team leaders, managers or anyone leading on change management.
What you'll learn
- The need for change – identifying change objectives and outcomes
- Why so many change initiatives and plans fail, fizzle out, or don’t achieve required benefits
- The nature, impact and risks associated with managing and implementing change
- The process of managing change across teams and with individuals
- Barriers, responses and reactions to change
- Personal action planning and skills inventory for managing change
- Current inclusion if required of managing change due to COVID-19 and other health and wellbeing factors and challenges