Leading and Motivating Teams to Achieve Results overview
Learn methods for motivating teams and leading projects to achieve targets and goals.
Who the Leading and Motivating Teams to Achieve Results course is for
Suitable for managers, project leads or team leaders.
What you'll learn
- The impact and value of using appropriate leadership styles in different situations and with different people to achieve workplace objectives and targets
- What leaders need to know about employee motivation, perception, work ethics, reward and incentive approaches, and the impact of these on performance and potential of individuals and teams
- Self-assessment and reflection on individual strengths and focus areas for personal development
- Tips and techniques to reflect on a range of tools and methods available for team leaders to build high performing teams
- The barriers to team and individual commitment and engagement to achieving work objectives and targets