Handling Difficult Conversations and Conflict in the Workplace overview
Handling difficult conversations is a skill which can be learnt like any other. This course will teach you how to get comfortable with confrontation and take your leadership skills to the next level.
Who the Handling Difficult Conversations and Conflict in the Workplace course is for
Suitable for managers, team leaders and supervisors.
What you'll learn
- Causes of conflict in the workplace
- Why some conflict is good and necessary
- The impact of negative conflict and attitude issues on individual, team and organisational performance
- Identifying situations and concerns that need addressing
- Planning and carrying out difficult conversations
- Practical tips and techniques to manage conflict effectively