Coaching and Mentoring Skills overview
This course understanding of how to identify the needs and support staff through formalised planning and reviews to help them to attain their goals and targets.
Who the Coaching and Mentoring Skills course is for
Suitable for managers, team leaders, HR personnel and trainers.
What you'll learn
- Understanding how individuals learn and how to develop performance and potential in the workplace
- Recognising the benefits and value of using coaching and mentoring styles and methods for those leading teams
- Recognising the traits, characteristics, skills and qualities of effective coaches and mentors
- Studying and reflecting on the application of a range of coaching and mentoring models
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to effective workplace coaching/mentoring sessions and experiences
- Understanding and reflecting on evaluation of learning methods