Returning to Work Safely to Protect your Business overview
Learn how to bring your workforce back to work safely and maintain that level of safety, including COVID-19 guidance and compliance.
Who the Returning to Work Safely to Protect your Business course is for
Suitable for mangers and HSE managers.
What you'll learn
- Risk assessment (including COVID-19 risk assessments within workplaces)
- How to risk assess employees, visitors and contractors coming on your site for potential COVID-19 and other health and wellbeing related issues
- Reporting requirements and compliance responsibilities – HSE response and enforcement
- Practical advice on safe movement, distancing, PPE, traffic and people management processes
- Where to find further advice and support
- Identifying other health risk assessment issues