- A UK resident
- 19+ (on the 31 August 2020)
- Not registered on any Apprenticeship programme
If yes, contact us to check if you are eligible to study this course for FREE.
Level 2 Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace overview
Around 450 million people currently experience mental health problems, with recent reports suggesting that over 12 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in just one year. It’s important that employers are transparent and open about mental health issues, and this qualification builds an understanding of mental health problems and the support available to colleagues. Increasing the understanding of mental health of staff at all levels builds a culture of care and support.
Benefits of completing Level 2 Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace course
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Increase your understanding of mental health and how to support people in the workplace
What you'll learn
- Exploring mental health
- Understand how to support individuals with mental ill health
- Understand a mentally healthy environment
To start the course, please complete the form and a representative will be in touch with further instruction.