- A UK resident
- 19+ (on the 31 August 2020)
- Not registered on any Apprenticeship programme
If yes, contact us to check if you are eligible to study this course for FREE.
Level 2 Principles of Customer Services overview
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91 % of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
Benefits of completing Level 2 Principles of Customer Services course
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of how to successfully handle complaints
- Reduce the risk of complaints
What you'll learn
- Principles of Customer Service and Delivery
- Understand Customers
- Understand Employer Organisations
To start the course, please complete the form and a representative will be in touch with further instruction.