Book your place at Fit and Well for the Future - Active Fusion 2020 ConferenceDecember 20, 2019
Doncaster and locations across the UK are fighting against an epidemic of obesity and poor physical and mental health in the young. The Active Fusion Conference 2020 aims to address this, bringing together professionals in education to explore how we can inspire a healthier and happier generation together.
- Date: Friday 14 February 2020
- Time: 9am - 3pm
- Venue: Keepmoat Stadium
The conference brings together professionals in Education and Health to explore how we can inspire a more active, healthier and happier generation together.
Listen to Active Fusion's inspirational and motivational speaker Andy Grant. Andy is a former Royal Marine Commando and author of “You’ll Never Walk”. After having his leg amputated following an explosion in Afghanistan, Andy refused to succumb to his injuries and reinvented himself as an athlete and motivational speaker. He has since competed in the Invictus Games, climbed the highest mountain in South America and is the fastest one-legged man over 10K.
Active Fusion are also facilitating a free HT/CEO breakfast briefing in the morning covering:
- Income generation workshop
- With unprecedented levels of pressure being placed on budgets, the education sector is continually being challenged to deliver more for less. The need to generate additional income is critical. Join us and explore new, innovative opportunities for your establishment and how they can help you to develop long-term income streams.
- Sport and Health Officers
- The aim of school based sport and health officers is to initiate behaviour change in young people with regards to engagement in sport and physical activity. Working across local organisations individuals will scope, organise and coordinate the delivery of opportunities for others to get more physically active and to develop their wellbeing.
- Investing in your team – workplace mental health
- Share good practice with colleagues from other organisations and raise awareness of mental health and self-care in the workplace.
For more details about this exciting event and to book your place, visit the Active Fusion website.Contact:Lindsy James, Director01302 637276
Did you know? Members can submit their own news and events to be posted on our website. Log in to get started