Mock Interviews & Assessment Centres
Support students to develop their interview technique. Students can gain further understanding and experience of how to conduct themselves during an interview, have an understanding of what is required and what is seen as best practice in the world of work.
What is it?
Our mock interviews and assessment centres have been designed to give students an overview of both interview formats, what to expect if they are invited to attend one, and how to give themselves the best chance of being successful. Where possible, this activity can be delivered at the business premises to give young people an experience of the workplace.
Benefits to students
- Realistic insight and experience of an Assessment centre.
- Engagement with an employer.
- Building confidence and self-esteem.
Why should I get involved?
- Ensure a higher quality of future potential interview candidates.
- Highlight the skills sets you’re seeking as an employer.
- Build brand awareness for the next generation of workers to increase applications.