Doncaster Sheffield Airport
Doncaster Sheffield Airport (DSA) is part of the Peel Group and is the UK’s newest purpose built international airport serving a large geographic area East of the Pennines including Sheffield City Region, centred on Sheffield (England’s fourth largest city Sheffield), Yorkshire and The Humber, Lincolnshire, and North Nottinghamshire.
Key facts and figures:
- Population base of 6.2 million people within a 60 min drive.
- Award winning passenger experience with minimal queuing times, simple and efficient check-in and security processes.
- Direct access to the motorway network via Great Yorkshire Way
- Handled 1.33 million passengers in 2017, fastest growing airport in UK 2015-2017 with 80% growth.
- Currently serving over 55 destinations with TUI, Flybe, Wizz Air, and Balkan Holidays.
- Flybe, Europe's largest independent regional airline, offer connectivity into the European hubs of Paris Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam, as well as Dublin with onward connectivity to the USA and Canada with Aer Lingus codeshare.
- First-class cargo facilities for scheduled services and ad-hoc movement of goods, capable of handling large freight aircraft.
- Ideally located in the centre of the UK with excellent road links to provide hub facilities for air freight distribution throughout the UK & Ireland including M62 (Hull-Liverpool), M1 (London-Leeds) and A1 (London-Edinburgh).
- Part of Aero Centre Yorkshire, a Peel Group offering consisting of 1600 acres land with planning permission consent for office, warehousing and distribution units. Further details available at www.dsa.aero/
NewsRelease Date: November 05, 2019Release Date: June 18, 2019Release Date: June 14, 2019Release Date: May 06, 2019Release Date: April 07, 2019