- A UK resident
- 19+ (on the 31 August 2020)
- Not registered on any Apprenticeship programme
If yes, contact us to check if you are eligible to study this course for FREE.
Level 2 Understanding Workplace Violence and Harassment overview
Workplace violence and Harassment can have huge consequences for employers, employees and the work environment. The Trades Union Congress (TUC) estimates that 29% of people have been bullied at work, and more than 1 in 3 people who report being bullied leave their job because of it. Understanding about effective communication and ways to reduce conflict in the workplace will help to create a more positive working environment, benefiting both employers and employees, and improving job satisfaction, health and well-being, and productivity.
Benefits of completing Level 2 Understanding Workplace Violence and Harassment course
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Further your professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you, without the need to attend college
What you'll learn
- How to contribute to a positive and safe working environment
- How to reduce and effectively deal with violence in the workplace
- Understanding aggression, bullying and harassment in the workplace and how it can be prevented
- Understanding equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and the benefits to individuals and organisations
To start the course, please complete the form and a representative will be in touch with further instruction.