- A UK resident
- 19+ (on the 31 August 2020)
- Not registered on any Apprenticeship programme
If yes, contact us to check if you are eligible to study this course for FREE.
Level 2 Principles of Warehouse and Storage overview
The warehousing and storage of goods is an essential part of logistics operations within a business. Roles within this industry require great skill and organisation to coordinate the demand and supply of goods and ultimately meet customer needs.
Benefits of completing Level 2 Principles of Warehouse and Storage course
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Understand the issues around storage and the purpose of a stock check
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Understand how to process orders and dispatch
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Warehousing and Storage
- Understand how to Receive and Store Goods
- Understand how to Process Orders and Prepare them for Dispatch
- Understand how to Check Stock and Update Records
- Customer Service in Warehousing and Storage
To start the course, please complete the form and a representative will be in touch with further instruction.