- A UK resident
- 19+ (on the 31 August 2020)
- Not registered on any Apprenticeship programme
If yes, contact us to check if you are eligible to study this course for FREE.
Level 2 Information, Advice or Guidance overview
Offering clear and accurate information, advice or guidance and knowing what can be shared legally and professionally can greatly improve outcomes for a business. There are some fundamental rules for successful information sharing and ensuring staff are aware of these is key.
Benefits of completing Level 2 Information, Advice or Guidance course
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Increase understanding of accurate recordkeeping, effective signposting and referral
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of effective communication techniques
What you'll learn
- Information, Advice or Guidance in Practice
- Developing Interaction Skills for Information, Advice or Guidance
To start the course, please complete the form and a representative will be in touch with further instruction.