Export Training Fund
For Doncaster based business only*, we offer a range of events and training courses on selected dates that are funded through the export training fund.
This to support international trade development pre and post the end of the Brexit transition period to support businesses in preparing for customs challenges when trading overseas.
These activities are funded via Doncaster Council under the Minister for Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) funds allocated specifically for Brexit focused activities.
The funds are subject to state aid funding regulations, which will require you complete a ‘De Minimis statement’ to confirm any previous state aid funding you may have received.
Terms & Conditions of funded training courses
- Courses are offered on a 3 people, per course, per company basis. Export training funding is only available against courses delivered directly by Doncaster Chamber.
- Only international trade courses marked as eligible, either in our literature or on our website, will be covered by the export training fund.
- To be eligible for funding against these courses, *your organisation must pay business rates to Doncaster Borough Council. Evidence of this is required and must be provided in the form of a utility bill, business rates statement, or company registration document bearing your full company details. These details will be checked with the local authority for authenticity.
- You will need to complete a State Aid ‘De Minimis’ confirmation form to clarify any previous state aid funding you have received in the past 3 years.
- Failure to attend any booked courses where we have not received at least 5 working days notice of cancellation or change of date request before this time will result in the following:
- Gold and Silver Chamber members will be charged in full for each booking at their respective membership package rate
- Bronze and Ready package members, and Non-members, will pay the full, non-discounted rate for each course
- Certificates are provided at a surcharge of £20 per delegate for any accredited courses and are not covered by the funding.
Please contact us on 01302 640124 before booking to check eligibility.