Workshop: Writing an Award Winning EntryName: Workshop: Writing an Award Winning EntryDate: July 10, 2019Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM BSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:Is this event for me?
This event is aimed at all organisations considering entering the Doncaster Business Awards 2019. This includes business owners and managers, as well as all other staff who may get involved in completing the entry application.
Why should I attend?
In this workshop we will cover how to:
- Determine which award categories are right for you;
- Make your entry easy for judges to follow and understand;
- Identify factors which help your entry to stand out from the crowd;
- Provide relevant evidence and examples which showcase your achievements;
- Summarise key entry information concisely and persuasively;
- Manage your application, delivering the most competitive entry ahead of the deadline.
8:00am - 8:30am - Registration, tea, coffee and pastries
8:30am - 10:00am - Presentation
10:00am - 10:15am - Q&A/Close
Doncaster Chamber Event Terms and Conditions
All event bookings must be paid in full prior to attending, if the full amount is not paid then you could be refused entry. If there is a significant reason as to why payment cannot be made prior to an event you must contact the Events or Finance department immediately.
All events are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Doncaster Chamber reserves the right to cancel any event without notice and without reason, therefore any monies paid will be refunded in full.
Please be advised that whilst the Doncaster Chamber may advertise events run by its members & partners, the Chamber has no responsibility or involvement in any other aspect of these events, this includes: event bookings and payments.