Women in Business - The mastery of leadership: How to let go of control and enjoy your businessName: Women in Business - The mastery of leadership: How to let go of control and enjoy your businessDate: June 27, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM BSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
This event is about recognising your style of leadership, learning more about how all what you were doing before affected you so far and how to let go of control...to allow yourself to enjoy your business, your team and the results you achieve as a team!
Is this event for me?
- Are you feeling stressed, burned out and overwhelmed by the amount of work you must do on daily and hourly basis?
- Can you go away for 6 months without being stressed and worried if business will still exist when you come back? If it's a no - what should be improved?
- Would you like more time for yourself and your family?
- If you can't remember when you had your "me time" without your phone, emails and thoughts about the business...
Many business owners start businesses with amazing work ethic, great talents and fantastic responsibility. Unfortunately, they are not always exposed to the knowledge of "how to be effective and healthy business owner" and I don't mean just your body. It is about your mind. It is about putting yourself first and becoming a bit "lazier" - constantly searching for how to do business better instead of wearing 7 hats on daily basis. How to allow your team to become more responsible instead of expecting them to be responsible by micromanaging them. How to be a true leader instead of a business manager.
Why should I attend?
- If you want to finally be able to leave your business for 6 months and not to worry about it;
- if you want to be highly respected, a true role model and stress-free leader, and
- if you want to learn why majority of people are leaving their work places - and you want to prevent this happening at your business...
...then this event is definitely for you!
Come along, get ready to learn, share and brainstorm!
Olga Geidane is an experienced Life Coach with a counselling background. Within her one-to-one practice Olga works with individuals, couples and business owners on their life issues, including: lack of confidence and stress, dealing with depression, lack of direction in life, addictions, relationship issues and more. Olga invites her audience not only to mindstorm and learn, but also to create new ideas, overcome challenges and limiting behaviours right during her workshops. Olga is very passionate about helping people to transform their lives and businesses!
Salmon wrapped in filo pastry, crushed new potatoes, cream dill sauce
Strawberry Cheesecake, pouring cream
Coffee / Yorkshire tea
What is the format?
12:00 - 12:30pm - Arrival/Networking
12:30 - 1:15pm - Presentation
1:15 - 2:00pm - Lunch
2:00 - 2:30pm - Networking/Close
Doncaster Chamber Event Terms and Conditions
All event bookings must be paid in full prior to attending, if the full amount is not paid then you could be refused entry. If there is a significant reason as to why payment cannot be made prior to an event you must contact the Events or Finance department immediately.
All events are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Doncaster Chamber reserves the right to cancel any event without notice and without reason, therefore any monies paid will be refunded in full.
Please be advised that whilst the Doncaster Chamber may advertise events run by its members & partners, the Chamber has no responsibility or involvement in any other aspect of these events, this includes: event bookings and payments.