Weathering the Storm: Economic Performance and Prospects for businesses in the Sheffield City Region
This interactive event, open to all businesses within the Sheffield City Region (SCR) Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area, will explore how different sectors are responding to the current challenges posed by the coronavirus and the future prospects for the local economy.
Discussions will cover:
- Existing strengths and challenges within the local economy
- Coronavirus business support
- What’s working and what are the challenges
- Requirements for future support
- Coming out of lockdown
- Areas of opportunity
- Forward look at the prospects for the remainder of 2020
The event will also showcase unique economic data taken from the Chambers' Quarterly Economic Review for the Q1 of 2020 and a first look at the ongoing Q2 data.
- Chris Hobson, Director of Policy, East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire): Overview of SCR Quarterly Economic Review Q1 results – exploring the state of the SCR economy going into lockdown, plus a first look at the data taken from the unrelased Q2 Survey results
- James Muir, Chair of SCR LEP: Challenges and Opportunities posed by coronavirus within SCR Business Panel Discussion: Charting a recovery – what do we need now and for future success. Business representation from across SCR tbc.
Doncaster Chamber Event Terms and Conditions
All event bookings must be paid in full prior to attending.
All events are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Doncaster Chamber reserves the right to cancel any event without notice and without reason, therefore any monies paid will be refunded in full.
Waiting List – please note that all events have a maximum capacity. Once this is reached you can still register and be entered onto a waiting list. If we have any cancellations these spaces will automatically be allocated to the waiting list in order of booking.
No show policy – please note that we now operate a no-show policy. If a member does not attend two events in succession without notifying the Chamber, they will not be permitted to book onto an event for the next 30 days. Please always try to let us know if you cannot attend an event so that we can allocate your space to another member on the waiting list.
Photos are taken at many of our Chamber events and used for promotional purposes. If you do not want to be included in photos please speak to a member of Chamber team at the event you’re attending.
Member Events - Please be advised that whilst the Doncaster Chamber may advertise events run by its members & partners, the Chamber has no responsibility or involvement in any other aspect of these events, this includes: event bookings and payments.