Masterclass - Scaling Your Business from £500k to £2.0mName: Masterclass - Scaling Your Business from £500k to £2.0mDate: January 29, 2019Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM GMTEvent Description:You’ve built your business and it’s working but you know it could do more … so what needs to be different to get where you want to go?
Here’s where you find out some of the fundamental differences between running a £500k business and a £2.0m business without turning into a stressed out wreck because everything has got so complicated …
Who’s this Masterclass for?
- Ambitious Business Owners who employ 5 people or more and turning over £500k.
- Business owners who are trying to make the transition and keep falling back because extra pressures suck time and energy …
- Business owners who are well on their way but are looking to ensure their growth is really sustainable…
What you’ll learn.
- What you need to focus on as your business grows.
- How to build and keep a great team who give a great customer experience even when you aren’t around.
- Getting enough of the right customers.
- Efficiency, effectiveness and making money.
- Building the PLAN that will get you to there rather than just turning up to work each day.
GUARANTEE: I guarantee you will leave with a practical, actionable understanding of what will take your business to the next level or work with you at no charge until you do.
Doncaster Chamber Event Terms and Conditions
All event bookings must be paid in full prior to attending, if the full amount is not paid then you could be refused entry. If there is a significant reason as to why payment cannot be made prior to an event you must contact the Events or Finance department immediately.
All events are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Doncaster Chamber reserves the right to cancel any event without notice and without reason, therefore any monies paid will be refunded in full.
Please be advised that whilst the Doncaster Chamber may advertise events run by its members & partners, the Chamber has no responsibility or involvement in any other aspect of these events, this includes: event bookings and payments.