How to Manage your Time more EffectivelyName: How to Manage your Time more EffectivelyDate: January 24, 2019Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM GMTEvent Description:Is this event for me?
Please note this workshop is for businesses who have been trading for under two years, or people who are looking to become self-employed in the Doncaster
'Are there really not enough hours in the day'
- Do you find yourself always wishing there were more hours in the day?
- Do you often feel frustrated because you never seem get through your to do list?
- Do you regularly find yourself working more than 8 hours a day?
Who should attend?
This course will be particularly useful for people who i) may start the day off with the best intentions of what they need to get done but then get easily distracted; ii) people working far more hours than they want to and iii) those who may want to be better at how they manage their time.
What will the course cover?
The session will help you consider what are your time stealers and ways of overcoming them. You will learn ways and techniques that will help you improve how you use your time in your professional life as well as your personal life.
1) Understand why effective time management is important to them.
2) Identify the key blocks that stop you from losing your time momentum.
3) Describe key strategies to improve your time management.
4) Understand how to utilize different approaches in your business and personal life
Upon arrival please park in Car park 2 and make your way to the Polypipe Stand and sign in at main reception desk. Car parking is free.
Doncaster Chamber Event Terms and Conditions
All event bookings must be paid in full prior to attending, if the full amount is not paid then you could be refused entry. If there is a significant reason as to why payment cannot be made prior to an event you must contact the Events or Finance department immediately.
All events are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Doncaster Chamber reserves the right to cancel any event without notice and without reason, therefore any monies paid will be refunded in full.
Please be advised that whilst the Doncaster Chamber may advertise events run by its members & partners, the Chamber has no responsibility or involvement in any other aspect of these events, this includes: event bookings and payments.