Doncaster Business AwardsName: Doncaster Business AwardsDate: December 12, 2019 - December 13, 2019Registration: Register NowEvent Description:The Doncaster Business Awards is the most prestigious award ceremony in the region and the biggest business awards in Yorkshire. In 2019 we'll be celebrating our 21st Chamber Business Awards to celebrate the very best of Doncaster's business community.
The Business Awards brings a variety of excellent advertising and sponsorship opportunities. We are already taking sponsorship bookings for the Doncaster Business Awards 2019.
Click here for more information.
• Excellence in Customer Service – Sponsored by Atherton Godfrey Solicitors
• Excellence in People Development – Sponsored by ORB Recruitment
• Excellence in Corporate, Social and Environmental Responsibility
• Success through Innovation - Sponsored by Pegler Yorkshire Group Ltd
• Success through Partnerships
• Rising Star - Sponsored by Doncaster College & University Centre
• Business & Education Partnership – Sponsored by Opportunities Doncaster
• Marketing Campaign of the Year– Sponsored by HSR Law Solicitors
• Business Start Up of the Year – Sponsored by Unipart Rail
• Third Sector Organisation of the Year
• SME Business of the Year – Sponsored by Wilkin Chapman Business Solutions
• Large Business of the Year – Sponsored by Keebles LLP
Enter the awards
Entry into the awards is a valuable business improvement process in itself for businesses. It is an opportunity to reflect upon achievements, and consider areas of improvement/opportunity.
The awards process is thorough, robust and fair - winning an award with us is truly meaningful.
Entry into the awards is free for members and £50+VAT per entry for non-members.
Be a guest at the ceremony
The evening is an excellent networking opportunity with some of the leading businesses in the region as well as an opportunity to celebrate the year's successes with friends and colleagues.
The last year saw over 800 guests attend the ceremony, with 12 awards presented to outstanding local businesses and people.
Doncaster Chamber Event Terms and Conditions
All event bookings must be paid in full prior to attending, if the full amount is not paid then you could be refused entry. If there is a significant reason as to why payment cannot be made prior to an event you must contact the Events or Finance department immediately.
All events are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Doncaster Chamber reserves the right to cancel any event without notice and without reason, therefore any monies paid will be refunded in full.
Please be advised that whilst the Doncaster Chamber may advertise events run by its members & partners, the Chamber has no responsibility or involvement in any other aspect of these events, this includes: event bookings and payments.