Doncaster Business Awards
We're looking forward to welcoming you!
Thursday 16 December from 6pm until late
Guests are not required to show a ticket on arrival.
Enjoy music from Ella-Jay, Rumbi Tauro and Richard Ford, as well as illusions from James Kirman and end the evening with DJ Liv Knight.
Government guidance and covid safety measures
To ensure yours and your fellow guests’ safety, wellbeing and comfort, we will be following government guidance and public health advice by implementing a small number of measures.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding with these and know that this will not detract from the enjoyment and celebrations we have in store!
- Everyone attending should have undertaken a rapid lateral flow test within 48 hours of the event. These are available free of charge from a wide range of settings, including by post and click and collect from many pharmacies and local pick up points. To find out the most convenient option for you, please visit gov.uk.
- You will not be asked to show proof of your test result, but we do ask that you do not attend if you receive a positive test result (either lateral flow or PCR). We also kindly request that should you have any of the common covid symptoms on the day of the event, that you do not attend.
- As the awards are a hospitality event where guests will be seated for eating and drinking, the wearing of masks is not mandatory by government guidelines. We do however encourage guests to take any additional precautions that they feel are necessary for their comfort and enjoyment of the event.
- Hand sanitising stations are provided inside the entrance to the Racecourse and at several locations within the awards event. Guests are encouraged to make use of these, and they will be kept topped up and available to use throughout.
- The Racecourse’s cleaning team will be on site and sanitising all key touchpoints at regular intervals throughout the evening.
Pre-awards entertainment and networking
Awards ceremony ends, guests can enjoy entertainment and networking
Ticket sales are now closed. All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Braised Chicken & Duck Terrine, Balsamic Onion Confit, Sourdough Croute
Slow Roast Cannon of Beef, Sausage & Roast Root Vegetable Stuffing, Braised Red Cabbage, Roasted Carrot, Sprouts & Roasted Potatoes, Red Wine Jus
Chocolate Mousse, Orange & Vanilla Sauce
Vegetarian and Vegan Menu
Trio of melon, cranberry compote (V) (VE)
Roasted Butternut Squash, Spiced Couscous, Smoked Aubergine
and Tomato Sauce (V) VE)
Chocolate & coconut tart (V) (VE)
Guests requiring dairy free, gluten free, vegetarian or vegan options will be served the vegetarian menu. Please ensure that we have been notified of the dietary requirements on your table plan for your entire party, as this will need to be pre-ordered.