Board Director Elections 2021
There are three Non-executive Director positions up for election on the Doncaster Chamber Board this year.
Voting closed on 6 December 2021.
The result will be announced on Tuesday 21 December 2021 at the Doncaster Chamber AGM.
This year's candidates are listed below. To find out more about each of the candidates, please click on their name.
Only Doncaster Chamber members are entitled to vote, votes can only be cast once by the member organisation. Each member organisation has three votes to cast.
- Jackie Bailey, Owner, TMA Don
- Heather Boyce, Chief Executive, Age UK Doncaster
- David Chamberlain, Marketing and New Business Development Director, Ellgia
- Daniel Edwards, Director, Accsafe
- James Hart, Director, The Education and Skills Consultancy
- Darren Hunter, Account Director, Bubble Design
- Neil Mallinson, Managing Director, Doncaster Cables
- Sarah Naylor, Partner, Atherton Godfrey
- Edward Christian Oluromi, Director, Ed Change
- David Pickles, Managing Director, Paintman Paint
- Mark Smith, Chief Executive, Make Your Mark
- Paul Smith, Founder, Multi Web Marketing
- Daniel Tait, Director, TrAchem