Why should I watch the event?
In this workshop we cover how to:
- Determine which award categories are right for you;
- Make your entry easy for judges to follow and understand;
- Identify factors which help your entry to stand out from the crowd;
- Provide relevant evidence and examples which showcase your achievements;
- Summarise key entry information concisely and persuasively;
- Manage your application, delivering the most competitive entry ahead of the deadline.
- Introduction to awards
- Benefits of entering and winning awards
- The Awards
- Best Practice and Top Tips
- Additional Support
Why should I enter an awards?
- Enhance your reputation and company profile
- Motivate employees
- Deliver a benchmark of excellence
- Industry recognition
- Business review and analysis
- Local PR opportunities
- Positive actions = productivity and progress
- Financial Return
80% of people who make buying decisions will choose an award winning business over a non-award winning business.
The workshop will be delivered by Lucinda White of Pure Awards, a leading award writing service. We have an excellent success rate of the awards we write for our clients going through to the finals and then on to win, and we work with clients from all different sectors; digital, recruitment, healthcare, energy, children’s services, law, accountancy, property, retail, barbershops, trades and even a flight school! We ensure our clients begin with a strategic awards plan to map out which awards are best suited to their achievements and guide this process with initial consultations and in-depth discussions.
We manage the entire awards process from start to finish, from collating the information and evidence, writing and submitting the entries, to preparing the supporting evidence and writing any press releases post event to take advantage of the PR opportunities as they arise. Many of our clients prepare their own entries and utilise our ‘check and send’ service, for a professional review of their entry before they click the submit button.