Your Chamber Services & Benefits
What does this service provide for my business?
This offer is exclusive to Chambers of Commerce members and includes up to 67% off standard rates, as well as access to a dedicated Chamber call centre. A variety of packages are available to suit individual business needs, made up of variations of the following services:
- Roadside Assistance covers breakdowns within ¼ mile of home. If the problem is not immediately reparable, the AA will escort the driver and vehicle home or to the garage.
- Relay takes the vehicle, driver and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination where roadside repair is not possible.
- Relay Plus extends arrangements of the relay service either through 48hr car hire (subject to hire company’s T&C), 1 night accommodation near breakdown or reimbursement of reasonable transport costs to complete journey (up to a given limit).
- Home start covers breakdowns within ¼ mile of home.
- Accident Management coordinates insurance claims, arranges repair and can help the uninsured with loss recovery after accidents, acts of vandalism or thefts.
How do I access this service?
Contact the AA on 0800 551188 quoting reference number which can be found in the Member Information Centre.