Your Chamber Services & Benefits
AA Fleet Breakdown Cover and Roadside Assistance
Gold Silver Bronze
What does this service provide for my business?
This offer is exclusive to Chambers of Commerce members and includes up to 67% off standard rates, as well as access to a dedicated Chamber call centre. Doncaster Chamber members save on average £679 each year using AA Fleet Breakdown Cover. A variety of packages are available to suit individual business needs, made up of variations of the following services:
- Roadside Assistance covers breakdowns within ¼ mile of home. If the problem is not immediately reparable, the AA will escort the driver and vehicle home or to the garage.
- Relay takes the vehicle, driver and up to 7 passengers to any UK mainland destination where roadside repair is not possible.
- Relay Plus extends arrangements of the relay service either through 48hr car hire (subject to hire company’s T&C), 1 night accommodation near breakdown or reimbursement of reasonable transport costs to complete journey (up to a given limit).
- Home start covers breakdowns within ¼ mile of home.
- Accident Management coordinates insurance claims, arranges repair and can help the uninsured with loss recovery after accidents, acts of vandalism or thefts.
How do I access this service?
Contact the AA on 0800 551188 quoting reference number which can be found in the Member Information Centre.