Making the most of your Membership
We want to make sure that all Chamber members make the most out of being in membership with us, we have a lot to offer your business and are here to help you every step of the way.
As a starting point, we would recommend that you...
Familiarise yourself with our membership offer:
There are many services that you can access through your Chamber membership, often for free, or at a reduced rate. We have split our offer into three themes, and full information can be found on our website using these links:
Stay in touch:
We are keen to stay in regular contact with you to find out more about your business and how we can support you. To help with this you can…
- Make a note of your key contacts: Although any member of our staff would be happy to help you, your personal Account Manager is your number one go to contact - if you aren't sure who yours is, simply call us on 01302 640100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Your Account Manager would be happy to chat on the phone or face to face to discuss your membership and our services.
- Subscribe to our ebulletins: Our regular ebulletins are one of our key ways in which we share member news, chamber news and information on our services and events. The emails provided on your membership join form are automatically subscribed to our ebulletins, but additional email addresses can be added to our mailing list (with their prior consent) by emailing email@example.com
- Add us to your media contacts list: Your business news can be added to the member news section on our website, and is also often added to our member news ebulletins. Simply email a copy of any of your press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us on social media – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and download our App (search Doncaster Chamber in the iTunes store).
Have a look around our website:
While face to face chats with our Chamber members are always preferable, our website is one of our key communication mechanisms for you to utilise.
There are many ways in which our website can help you find information and promote your business. It would be helpful for you to:
*Complete your own Member Directory profile
*Download your Membership Certificate
*Download your Member Logo
*Book events more easily
- You may also find the following areas of our website particularly useful:
Events: All our events are posted here and you can book places online
Member News: Catch up on all the latest member news stories
Chamber News: Contains all the latest economic and business news from the Chamber and The British Chambers of Commerce
Our Blog: Find out more about the Chamber, its employees and key business partners here and join in the chat on a real range of topics!
Business Opportunities: If you would like to do business with the Chamber, we place any tendering opportunities here (as well as in our ebulletins).
You can also get involved with the Chamber in the following ways…
- Sponsorship/Advertising opportunities: Ask us for information on what’s available if you would like to advertise with us (for example, on our website) or become a sponsor (for example, of an event).
- International Trade support: If you need guidance, training, or documentation support for your international business needs we have a whole host of options available, most of which are at a discounted rate for members too.
- Doncaster Skills Academy: Members are invited to get involved in our Skills Academy project and support local schools in their careers advice provision through a variety of interventions.
Did you know?
For anyone you introduce to us who goes on to join Doncaster Chamber, we will give you 30 days FREE membership credited back to you upon annual renewal via our referral scheme! T&C's apply, click here for more information.
We would be delighted to help you – simply contact your Account Manager directly, email email@example.com or call 01302 640100.
Contact details of all our members of staff can be found here.
To leave a comment, please log in.
Share this page
If you believe someone you know may benefit from the information on this page, please feel free to share it by clicking on the share links below.